shake your pom pom

oh my gosh, this outfit has so many of my favorite things!!  I'm on boho overload and I plan on making no apologies!!  surprise surprise (NOT) that I would be drawn to these shorts.  the bright geometric print, the flowy fabric, the pom trim, how could you not love these??  my only concern, what to pair them with??  bright or white??  as you can see, I went white.  I tried a few different neon tops, but ultimately it was too bright and distracted away from the shorts, and they should really be the main focus, dontcha think?!  I always love a white tank and this top is the perfect "go with everything" tunic.  I love love love a deep v (obvi) and a tie neck and as an added bonus, it has hook & eyes so you can snap it up as high as you wish!  I could've left well enough alone, but I got a lil excited and just couldn't stop myself, so I layered it up to make sure I had covered all my bohemian bases!!  this fringe leather jacket is always a great add on for me and really completes the look.  I just had to top it off with this beaded necklace because the turquoise tassel makes me smile and not even on purpose, matched my pedi to a T!!!  of course, I never go anywhere without my layers of love and my babes on my wrist!!  don't forget to enter the giveaway!! only a few days left to win your very own custom Pickture That bangle!!
"life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its learning to dance in the rain"

ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
embroidered tank Forever 21 // yogi short c/o House of Sage // fringe moto Forever 21 //
strappy sandal Target (old) identical here // tassel necklace Boho Beads c/o Blue Poppy Boutique //
aviators Ray-Ban // coin purse Saturday Kate Spade via Marshalls //
 

No comments :

Post a Comment