boho band girl

 if you follow my insta, you've probably seen these shorts a time or two, and that's because I cant stop wearing them!!  as if the leopard print wasn't enough to suck me in, they are incredibly comfortable, super chic, and trimmed in raw edge lace.  (plus they're only $30!!!)  can you say total SCORE!!  thanks to my instatique (instagram boutique) obsession, I found these at the minted exchange which is the same shop I snagged last weeks floral kimono (SEEN HERE)!!  I have worn them a multitude of ways by now, but my first instinct, as with most of my leopard bottoms, was to pair it with a rocker tee.  this acdc tank has been in my wardrobe for a minute, see it worn HERE in the fall with leopard fur, shocking!!  I added a lil boho with this tassel necklace, again something I've had and continue to add tassels and gems etc, depending on the outfit.  my flops have become my sandal of the summer thanks to the neutral shade and gold studs and these metallic sunnies make every outfit fun.  this black crossbody was an easy addition for convenience purposes with the munchkins and the perforated detail is reminiscent of the cleobella bag I could never bring myself to pay for.  another super score from TJ's!!!
 
"to be kind is more important than to be right, many times what people need is not a brilliant mind that speaks, but a special heart that listens"
 

 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ

acdc tank Forever 21 // leopard shorts The Minted Exchange // atara sandals DV by Dolce Vita // sunnies Mink Pink via House of Sage // tassel DIY similar here and here //
saddle bag Urban Expressions via TJ Maxx //
arm party Pickture That - Alex and Ani - Bourbon & Boweties

No comments :

Post a Comment