celebrate your independence to SHOP!


 okay, so I love 4th of July for many reasons.  the hot dogs, the fireworks, poolside parties and a long weekend.  but my favorite (of course) is the sales!!  whether in store or online, this is a perfect weekend to shop til you drop!!!  and I fully intend on doing so, from a lounge chair, with an ice cold lemonade in hand!!  since red, white and blue should not just be reserved for patriotic holidays alone, I compiled some of my favorite usa inspired items to kick off the weekend in style!!  cutoff shorts, crochet tunics, bikinis, bfs and more!!  happy shopping!!!
 
use code SHOPFAST to receive 25% off at piperlime // use code TREAT to receive 25% off at gap //
"may we think of freedom, not as the right to do as we please, but as the opportunity to do what is right"

No comments :

Post a Comment