about a boy

I cannot believe we are already at the midway point of this men's series!!  I hope you have been enjoying it as much as I have.  seeing as i'm surrounded by boys, I prefer styling them over the ladies.  (and they don't know any better, so they tend to do as they're told)  isn't that the truth about the male species??  they like to think they rule the world, but at the end of the day, there is always a woman in the corner, calling all the shots! 
for this look, I actually did take Kurt's opinions into account.  this was his favorite shirt from all the items I pulled, and i would have to agree, it is a beautiful shirt.  I love the color-blocking and attention to detail and the light aqua is the perfect summer shade.  the rest of this outfit, is all his own.  levis are a classic in any wardrobe, and a staple for kurt's everyday.  the lace-up loafers were a perfect pairing with their subdued gray leather.  and no sunnies were needed, instead, we opted to show off those baby blues and massive mane.
"try not to become a man of success, but a man of value"

ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
"sea king" shirt 7 Diamonds c/o styleXchange // 505 jean Levis // shoe Aldo similar here and here // watch Michael Kors
 


No comments :

Post a Comment