MAXImum potential

i know i've said it before, maxis aren't totally my thing, but every now and then i come across a style that changes my opinion on the matter and this pink printed number did just that!!  the color is what initially caught my eye, but i wish you could see the fabric, its almost a popcorn silk and its so gorgeous and flowy.  plus, i mean, did you see the slits??  i love a lil leg action!  originally i thought of belting it and pairing it with flats, but after getting it home and playing around, i felt it more appropriate to step it up a notch for an evening out.  i styled it with my favorite white sandals for a lil geo play and added some pops of turquoise with my envelope clutch and reflector sunnies (oh, and my pedi ;)).  i didn't feel the need to really layer it up (shocking i know) instead i kept it simple with a statement cuff and dainty rings.  i felt elegant and chic, and a little out of my normal realm of fashion reality, but it was a welcome change!!

 "we must never confuse elegance with snobbery" - yves saint laurent
 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
"eastern aztec" maxi dress MinkPink c/o House of Sage // triple strap sandal GoJane // lucite sunnies American Eagle // envelope clutch Marshalls // "xoxo" Moon and Lola // jinx cuff (old) similar here // "summer love" photo bracelet Pickture That

No comments :

Post a Comment