follow the turquoise brick wall

oh happy day!!  its Monday!!  I must say, I have never been so excited for a fresh start to a new week.  the weather is cooling off, my fall spirit has been awakened, and with one week left to summer, i'm ready to hop on in to all the fun holiday festivities that are already taking over the shelves at target!  i purchased this dress with fall parties in mind.  the Aztec print is perfection and i love the boho feel, but the fit has a bit of a vintage vibe, so it will be fun to style it both ways depending on the occasion.  i styled it a bit more eclectic classic for an afternoon of antiquing on my favorite street in Walterboro.  to define my waist, i tied on this skinny leopard belt and played up the girly vibe with my suede pink pumps.  for an extra pop of fun i layered on this crystal chain necklace and found the most perfect turquoise wall to make my whole outfit pop!! 
"don't become a stranger to yourself by blending in with everyone else"

dress SugarHill via House of Sage // "kimberly" pump Boutique 9 // clutch Marshalls //
"crystal ray" necklace BaubleBar // belt Banana Republic // sunnies (old) similar here

 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment