spots and stripes

mixing prints is always a fun way to switch up any outfit, but when leopard is involved, I get a little more excited!!  this skirt has been in my closet since last winter, and on heavy rotation, but I can honestly say, I don't think I've worn it the same way twice.  the midi fit is always classic and the print is perfection.  I was headed to a wedding celebration so I wanted a fun evening look.  I layered on 2 more prints with this crop tank and houndstooth sunnies.  I added a few pops of red with my mani and pumps, and of course a bold lip, and tied the whole look together with some statement gold accessories.
"every time we choose what we are going to wear, we make a statement about who we are in the world"

clutch BCBGeneration // necklace Vintage // sunnies Forever21
 

 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment