abc, its easy as mtv

cheers to the weekend ladies!!  I hope you all have fabulous plans!!  I usually get my nights out, out of the way during the week, but even then im in bed by ten, (mommy duties come early!!)  but as a result, I tend to get jazzed up for anything that starts after 4pm.  my evening out attire ranges depending on where im going and who ill be with, but the skirt/graphic is definitely my go-to for most occasions.  being a lover of separates, I have accumulated quite the stack of both, and its what I feel most comfortable in.  you've seen this faux leather mini quite a few times now as its one of my faves, and coming into fall, I think a leather skirt is a must have!!  I paired it with this cropped tee and 2 tone booties.  since my palate was lacking in color, I used my accessories to add pops of primary (colors that is) with my red sunnies and blue foldover clutch.  have a wonderful Friday!!!
"living an abundant life: having a positive Attitude, Believe in yourself, face challenges with Courage"
 
 mtv tee Forever 21 // pleated mini H&M // booties ShoeMint // clutch styleXchange //

No comments :

Post a Comment