billy jean

seeing as we spend most weekends in the country, i've learned to adapt my wardrobe accordingly.  not that this look strays to far from my norm, but heels are definitely not an appropriate option.  my basic philosophy for outfit planning is denim, tees, boots.  I love the rolled bfs and they're perfectly comfortable for a day outdoors with the rugrats.  I paired them with this slouchy tank and threw on my favorite utility top, pulled on my cowboy boots (shorties!  I haven't been able to embrace the full boot style, its still a bit too country for me) tousled my hair, and rolled out the door.  its a very simple and the most perfect way to relax on the weekends.  hope you had a restful weekend and a happy Monday!!!  also, be sure to scroll down and enter a fun giveaway with ASOS!!!
"have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become"
 
 navy tank styleXchange // utility shirt Forever 21 // "neela" cutoffs NastyGal //
"billy" short boots Frye // "Carla" necklace Betsy Pittard // bag TJMaxx

No comments :

Post a Comment