shopping in sweats

so, its totally not surprising that I love to shop, SHOCKING!!  it is probably one of my most favorite hobbies and whether it be for groceries or fashion, a lil retail relaxation is my favorite kind of therapy.  one things for sure, I always shop in comfort.  i like to be able to whip in and out of the fitting room so, no muss no fuss is the way to go.  I do generally opt for heels when shopping for myself just so im able to visualize how the clothes will look, or ill snatch a pair from the store when i enter the fitting room.  this look is definitely the epitome of comfort, and one of my favorite trends for fall!!  the jogger/track/lounge pant definitely made a statement last year, but this year they're back in even more sporty inspired fabrics and fits.  you can dress them down, and I usually do with chucks or hi-tops, but they also look very "street-style" hip with a pair of heels or booties.  I paired mine with a graphic tee and my go-to denim jacket, staple accessories and a bold patent pop with these red pumps.  I cant wait to live in this trend for fall!!
oniochalasia: (n.) buying or shopping as a method of stress relief or relaxation

 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ

no5 tee styleXchange // sweats Old Navy // denim jacket GAP // saddle bag H&M //
patent pumps GoJane // aviators Ray-Ban // chain styleXchange // "l" and "p" Dogeared //
watch Michael Kors // midi rings Moon & Lola







No comments :

Post a Comment