backless boho

the heat has in no way vanished, and summer is still very much upon us, but the fall fashions all over IG have me a little envious so I pulled my favorite skinnies out of the closet and took them for a spin, (a bit prematurely) and it was back to cutoffs for the rest of the weekend.  hopefully all this rain will cool things off and I can start wearing all the fun trends I've been accumulating for fall.  feeling very much caught in the middle of these 2 seasons, i stuck to my boho roots and paired my aged AG's with fun ikat printed tank.  the colors aren't particularly meant for any specific season, so i can definitely see myself layering on a chunky wrap come winter and switching out my flops for booties.  truly the entire inspiration for this look, and the reason for purchasing this tank, was to wear it with this aztec cross necklace!!  i just love the way the purple pulls into the print and after attending Betsy's trunk show, her designs have become my latest obsession.  if you get a chance, be sure to check out her etsy shop, or check her out on insta to see what local boutiques might carry her line.  i had such a difficult time choosing which should be my first and ultimately went with "the Carla" in this purple hue.  i also love her arrowhead designs, and of course, you can never go wrong with a tassel. 
"it's a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness"
 
top styleXchange // stilt skinnies AG Jeans // sandals Target // clutch H&M //
necklace Betsy Pittard via Teal // on the mark Stella & Dot // "lava" sunnies Kameleonz

linking up with: 
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment