shades of grey

back to school, back to school . . . . I was a bit of a rebel in my highshool days, but pre hormones I was all about some back to school shopping!!! I mean, who doesn't love a new wardrobe??  growing up in the north, it was all about layers, which is probably why I still to this day can't leave my house without a jacket.  its bred in you from infancy, "don't cry to me when you catch a cold"!  my layers are a little lighter living in the south, but still, they are ever present.  this silk shawl jacket is the perfect transitional layering piece.  I can totally wear it now and it will take me thru Christmas if last years lack of a winter is any indication.  black and white is by no means a new trend, but for fall it is definitely all about color-blocking the classic combo.  so I chose to pair this jacket with white leather paneled skinnies.  these are another great transitional piece, because the white makes them summer friendly and the leather takes them thru to fall, not to mention totally on trend and totally sexy!  I contemplated a plain black or white top, but it seemed to obvious and a bit boring, so I chose this graphic tee instead.  the graphic tee, like the black and white trend is nothing we haven't seen before, but this is definitely one of my faves and im pretty sure its here to stay for quite a while!!  a few pops of color with my accessories and of course, a fab pair of sunnies (thanks blaire!!)
"don't define your world in black and white because there is so much hiding amongst the greys"
 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
 "oui" tee Old Navy
silk shawl blazer Yumi Kim // color block skinny BCBGeneration //
celebration clutch French Connection 
all via Saks Off 5th
 
all items purchased at the Tanger Outlet Charleston c/o

No comments :

Post a Comment