merci


today is my final fall look with Tanger Outlet and its all about back to school with the boys!!  granted, my boys aren't actually old enough to start school yet, but we do attend quite a few friday night football games, and this is our favorite way to go!  hoodies are such an easy add on for youngins, and I almost always have an extra in my car because you never know when the weathers gonna drop.  Phoenix is all about matching shoes with his bubba, so I was so excited to find these hi-tops and with blue being his favorite color, I knew he'd love them too!   He really stole the show and was practicing his model pose like a pro!  I think he's really starting to get into mommy's photoshoots.  Lincoln on the other hand, follows the beat of his own drum and wanted nothing to do with this rainy afternoon.  he was too distracted by muddy puddles and daddys ice tea, which he poured all over himself about 5 minutes in.  my favorite model man of the day was Jeremy!!  as you can see by the pics, he took cues from me and replicated all my poses.  he's not so into having his picture taken, but I love finally having the whole family together for a post!!  for J's look, he keeps it simple.  like I said before, cotton is his friend, so he usually sticks with a v-neck, henley, or the trusty polo!  im not especially fond of polos, but at least he isn't afraid to wear bright colors!  playing off the boys, I through together my look with pops of neon.  another graphic, I know, I cant help myself, but this time in the form of a sweatshirt, and a super comfy/cute one at that.  I paired it with these distressed skinnies and my fave faux rockstuds!  a few pops of fun accessories and we're all ready for a fun filled Friday night!!!!
 "family is where life begins and love never ends"
 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
special thanks to Tanger Outlets Charleston for teaming up with me this week!!
 
my look:  "merci" sweatshirt J.Crew // mended blues jegging American Eagle //
mirrored sunglasses J.Crew // clutch BCBG
Jeremy:  pique polo Banana Republic // relaxed straight jean American Eagle // sneaks Nike //
reversible belt Banana Republic // watch Michael Kors
Nix:  henley tee, roll up denim, logo hoodie GAP Kids // sneaks Converse
Linc:  polo, khakis, logo hoodie Baby GAP // sneaks Converse
 
all items were purchased at the Charleston Tanger Outlet c/o

 
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment