summer whites

I am totally ready for chunky knits and skinny jeans and boots everyday, but at the same time, I am clinging to summer like it is my job!!  with labor day just around the corner, I am getting in my last white sundress before it becomes a faux pas.  I fell in love with this sweet little style the moment I saw it.  the flirty fit, the eyelet trim, its just too cute, so I really played up that feeling and paired it with these lace up espadrilles and gold head scarf.  i added a touch of edge with my accessories and this ikat clutch gives an added print to tie it all together!
have a wonderful tuesday, and don't forget to enter the VersaSpa Spray Tan Giveaway!!!
"don't criticize what you don't understand"
 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
dress American Eagle // wedges Jessica Simpson via TJMaxx // aviators RayBan //
twist scarf Ban.do via Moon & Lola // necklace Jewelmint // clutch FOI Clothing



No comments :

Post a Comment