dry clean only

 I had the pleasure of attending the Belk Fall Forecast event in Atlanta, so I wanted to look professional, stylish, and fun!!  belk is known for "modern southern style" so I adapted my vibe to add a hint of southern and I love bright colors and neons in particular and mixing them all together makes me smile!  I've had this skirt for a few years now, and its stayed on heavy rotation.  the tulip fit, the floral print and the pockets are all things that make it a winner!!  I paired it with this fun graphic tee to pull out the poppy in the print and strapped on my faux studs for a bright pop of neon.  to finish it off, I slung on my light wash denim jacket and rose gold sunnies.  be sure to check back next Wednesday when I recap the event and give you a sneak peek into Forecasting with Belk's Fashion Director Arlene Goldstein!!  (you don't want to miss it!)
 "rise up and start fresh, see the bright opportunity in each new day"
 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
top Sincerely Jules // skirt H&M Concious (old) // heels GoJane // jacket GAP // sunnies MinkPink via House of Sage // earrings VantJag via 9th & Elm

No comments :

Post a Comment