palmdale

Good Morning!!!  I have hungry children yanking on my arm, and a full day of errands, so im gonna try (key word being try) to keep it short, but im a rambler, so, who am I really kidding.  this dress has me feeling all tropical resort/fabulous vacation ready!  lucky for me, I live in a vacation destination city, making this palm print oh so perfect for everyday.  I love this easy breezy fit, because when your dripping in sweat (and if you look close, I totally was) clingy fabric is not your friend and sweat stains are so not cute.  plus, and the main reason I love flowy dresses, you can stuff your face and hide the food belly without even having to try.  this was me all weekend.  stuffing my face, time and again at all of our weekend festivities.  I have to say, southerners really know how to feed a girl.  I think I have officially eaten every possible type of meat (sorry vegetarians), cheese, dips and desserts and even though my tummy is totally yelling at me today, it was so worth it at the moment.  in case you didn't know, this girl likes to eat, ALOT!!  so you can see why flowy is my friend.  back to the look at hand; I tried to keep it fairly simple and paired it with my nude single straps and layers of delicate jewelry.  not a denim jacket in sight, aren't you proud of me??   have a fabulous day ladies!!
"believe on Monday the way you believe on Sunday"

ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
bcbgmaxazria dove dress c/o A Pea in a Pod
nude single strap sandals Charlotte Russe
turquoise recycled clutch Colecciones Valentina
starlett cuff c/o Moon & Lola
elton bangle c/o Kendra Scott

No comments :

Post a Comment