all roads lead back to style

happy Friday lovies!!!!  im so excited, because I have teamed up with The Shopping Bag to show off a little slice of my city as part of their "styles to take you miles" travel series.  each week, new styles are added to the site as they travel across the us, highlighting bloggers and their cities along the way and this week its all about my precious King Street!!  ok, so obvi, I love to shop.  I mean, what girl doesn't?  and if you were to give me an entire day all to myself to spend in this great city of mine, king street is where you'd find me. South of broad is easily a close second on my fave places to stroll around, but the only thing for sale is real estate, and its a little out of my price point. We love to hunt for pretty doors and window boxes and hidden courtyards that are begging to be broken into. this look is probably not my most ideal shopping outfit (heels and cobblestone dont mix well), but it is definitely perfect for a Friday night out on the town!!! shop the look below and use the code STYLESOUTHCAROLINA to receive 25% OFF your entire purchase!
"don't be a tourist, be a traveler"
 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
 
all items c/o The Shopping Bag


No comments :

Post a Comment