leopar-flage?

halfway to friday and i'm celebrating with a little LOT of leopard!!  well, you know me, I don't really need to be given a reason to incorporate leopard into my outfit, but usually its a bit more subtle.  this dress, however, is anything but.  i know you guys have seen these pikos everywhere, and I do love the tee version (pregnant or not) but I think the dress style may just be the best/most comfortable item in my closet!!  and seeing as it comes in my favorite print, you know this girl had to have it!!  thanks to the wonderful world of instagram, I was able to snag this goodie the second it hit one of my fave local boutiques House of Sage.  are you guys into insta-tiquing yet??  i have almost totally replaced online shopping thanks to all the great items I find on instagram.  between the abundance of fashion bloggers and boutiques that i follow and the oh so easy hashtag search, tomorrow's hottest styles are right under your thumbs (literally).  im probably on the verge of needing an insta-vention.  seriously though, if you haven't tried it, as soon as that first package at your doorstep, you'll be hooked!
ok. so even though my son calls leopard camouflage, this dress is doing anything but, so in an attempt to minimize the tent effect, I slung my maroon moto leather over my shoulders.  tights because, these legs haven't seen the light of day in months and before you ask, yes, I cut off the toes.  I had mixed emotions when I first received these peek-a-booties, but the chunky style has really grown on me and I love the way they look with a mini.  it's hard to really say I have a favorite aspect of outfit styling, I really do love every ingredient, but jewelry is perhaps the salt and pepper.  without it, everything just tastes bland.  so much like my insta-addiction, I have also grown an addiction to subscriptions.  food, makeup, kids toys, you name it, I've probably tried it.  so currently, i'm totally crushing on Rocksbox.  I know we've discussed this before, but if you need a refresher, 3 sparkly baubles, arrive in the mail for you to wear until you're ready to send them back for a fresh set.  these ridiculously gorgeous Loren Hope earrings came in my first box, and I will be sad to see them go.  I love the mix of colors and gems and they definitely seasoned this look just perfectly!
thanks to rocksbox, all of you pretties can get your first month free by using the code: taraxoxo2 so login in and add some sparkle to your style!!
 "be happy, it drives people crazy"
 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
dress House of Sage // moto leather Forever21 // booties ShoeMint // bag StyleMint // sunnies Kameleonz // necklace BaubleBar // earrings Loren Hope via Rocksbox

No comments :

Post a Comment