palmdale


its a new week and a fresh start!!  my house is clean, the dishes are washed, laundry is folded and put away and its not even noon!!  I am feeling incredibly proud of myself!!  small successes people, I am after all a stay-at-home mom/housewife. 
but, sometimes I get to play fashion blogger, and after a week of recuperating, i'm excited to finally be bringing you all my looks from Charleston Fashion Week!!!
I don't know what's more exciting, the fashion on the runway or the fashion in the streets.  everyone comes out, A game a blazin, ready to put their most stylish foot forward.  i had the immense privilege of working with some of the cities best designers and boutiques to curate the perfect wardrobe for the week, and let me tell you, being 9 months pregnant did not make this an easy task!  for the first night, there was no specific theme, so i wanted to be springy and chic and represent one of my fave 'tiques Tres Carmen, which was showing on the runway.  i chose this palm print dress, originally thinking i would style it with a boho vibe seeing as it is mumu and all, but after spotting this white trench, i did a total 180 and kept it classic.  these mules might be my new fave heel and totally brought my vision to life (plus, they're stupid cheap you guys) and my emerald and pyrite accessories gave the look just enough pop of sparkle.  i took full advantage of the week by trying multiple new hairstyles, so for this look i finished it off with a straight/messy pony and coral lip.  i only wish i had had time to paint my nails as well, but at least i had a fresh pedi. 
i hope you all have a great day and kick Monday off in style!!!!
 "its a new era in fashion.  there are no rules.  its all about the individual and personal style" 

ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
palm dress Show Me Your Mumu c/o Tres Carmen // trench 1 State c/o Warren on King //
mules Charlotte Russe // sunnies c/o SEE Eyewear // clutch Gigi New York c/o Tres Carmen //
bracelets and rings c/o Peyton William //
lips "crushed coral" c/o Kismet Cosmetics

No comments :

Post a Comment