walk this way

i'm walking into Monday with a "let's do this" attitude!  after an incredibly busy Saturday, and an extremely lazy Sunday recuperating, i'm ready for a seriously productive day.  with fashion week only 8 days away (can you believe that??) and baby arriving shortly, I've got a list the length of my arm that seems to grow longer every day.  how is this my 3rd child, yet i'm so unprepared??  I literally haven't done anything to prepare for baby m's arrival aside from pull the boys baby clothes out of the attic.  with the house in constant chaos and our room in full on reno mode, I really haven't been able to find the motivation, but today is the day!!  or really today thru Wednesday are the days!  after that, the mayhem commences with fittings, pre-parties and all things CFW.  Eeek!  I am so excited for this year you guys!!  I really hope to see some of you there!!  ok, so let's discuss this outfit so momma can get to her list.  the weather here has been seriously confused and we've gone from 80 to 30 to 60 to ice and rain.  I don't know what is happening, but it has kept my closet on its toes!  this has been one of my go to looks throughout this pregnancy because its comfortable and chic and incorporates my fave fauxs; fur, leather and rockstuds!   after this fur sold out for the first time, I stalked the site until it came back in stock and scooped it up immediately.  I love the three quarter sleeve and stripe design and even though this is its first appearance on the blog, if you follow me on instagram, you know i've been wearing it far too often!  this chambray was another addition to my closet this season and it too has had its fair share of over-wear.  the bf fit has been perfect to carry me through as the bump gets bigger and I'm pretty obsessed with the rhinestone embellishments.  same goes for these leather leggings, the elastic waist has been a life saver these last few months!  hopefully sundress season is around the corner, because I may have stretched my winter wardrobe about as far as it will go. 
thanks for stopping by, have a great day lovies!!

"we must walk consciously only part way toward our goal, and then leap into the dark to our success"
 
 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
faux fur Forever 21 // chambray H&M // legging Forever 21 // heels GoJane // hat Target //
clutch TJ Maxx // fur pom Pink Chicken NY // lip "vivianna" Kismet Cosmetics
 

No comments :

Post a Comment