bad mamajama

staying fab with a big ole belly has its challenges, so I have finally succumb to the world of maternity wear thanks to this amazingly comfortable dress by Isabella Oliver.  is it wrong that I kind of feel sexy??  who knew that was even a possibility??  but this midi length and body-con fit truly hug every growing curve and I feel like one hot momma!  ok, so I've already figured out like 10 plus more ways to style this dress and would literally wear it everyday if it was socially acceptable, but for today's look, I wanted to stick to my roots and rockify this hot little number.  shocker, I went with my trusty moto jacket.  seriously, what did I wear before I bought this bad boy??  I stuck with the tough vibe and laced up black heels, big sunnies and chain earrings.  for a slight pop of color, I grabbed my metallic pink clutch to match my pout.
on a serious note, I truly appreciate you all following along on my journey through this pregnancy!  I'm really not the type to embrace the bump and when I say I have no evidence of my first 2 pregnancies, I promise you, aside from a shower pic or 2, you will not be finding bump shots of me.  so thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me feel beautiful everyday!!
 "im not telling you it's going to be easy, im telling you it's going to be worth it"
 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
vegan moto American Eagle // dress c/o Isabella Oliver // heels Charlotte Russe // clutch TJ Maxx
 

No comments :

Post a Comment