pop up in white

 ok, so im really taking throwback Thursday literally and taking you back to last months Pop-Up Dinner.  if you read my article for Carolina Style Mag, you know the night was pretty fab-tastic!!  pretty much any event that includes food and fashion and im down, and this night included both, plus soo much more!!  the dress code was white, so I took note from my own post and ordered this tuxedo dress for the occasion.  i'm pretty obsessed with it, my only mistake was not reading the size guide and I ended up with a dress about 3 sizes too big.  thanks goodness for a master seamstress, because she managed to pull off a serious fix in 1 day.  beyond that minor mishap, this dress is Everything!!  I love the asymmetrical hem and the gold zipper and of course, im a sucker for a blazer, so it was really screaming my name.  I edged it up a bit with these chunky black peek-a-booties and added simple gold accessories.  to try something new, I took on the half braid hair trend a la Cara Delivigne and kept my look a little rocker chic.  I definitely need to wear this again over the holidays, maybe in a more polished manor . . . . how do you winterize your whites??
 "the best nights are usually unplanned, random and spontaneous"
 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
special thanks to HandMade Events and Pop-Up Dinner Charleston for having me!
 
tuxedo dress MissGuided // booties ShoeMint // bodychain styleXchange

No comments :

Post a Comment