inVESTing in the classics

 how is it possible that the holidays are already upon us? I'm feeling a bit unprepared, how bout you?? It truly set in while shopping this past weekend and seeing the Christmas tree being put up at the Towne Centre, so I guess its official!! The countdown is on, and I have a bit of catching up to do. First on my list, fabulous fall/winter layers like this oversized vest!! You know I love a topper, and a vest is a great way to showcase your layers with a fresh twist. As it gets colder, a chunky sweater, or even a leather jacket would look great underneath, but for our barely brisk weather, I chose this beautiful silk blouse. Not only is the color striking, but the details on the sleeve and waistline add those extra touches that make it that much more special. a dark skinny is always a great base to keep the look dressy and polished, plus these Hudson's are crazy comfy and super stretchy, leaving me plenty of room to fill my tummy with all the delicious treats to come! (and the ones I've already devoured, shhh). Lastly, lets chat about my fave shoe trend, the "shoetie". Part bootie, part pump, this heel is so perfect for every outfit!!! I'm loving grey this season as my new neutral, you really can't go wrong.
I hope you all have a super fab week!!! Mine will be spent shopping for sure!
 
 
 
"do well, live well, and dress really well"
 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ

vest JOA c/o styleXchange // blouse Greylin c/o House of Sage //
nico skinnies Hudson c/o styleXchange // shoetie ShoeMint

No comments :

Post a Comment