rise


happy monday!!  so so much to talk about all in one little outfit, so lets get right to it.  ok, well first off, The Rise is my absolute favorite coffee shop to shoot at.  the lighting is always perfect, inside or out and they swap up the classic cars outside, so if you happen to be in Charleston and need a cute shot, do yourself a favor and swing down Wentworth for this little gem.  i'm not usually one for bright colored anything, but this car speaks to me because my first car was also a teal convertible with white leather interior, and he was a pimp ride!  sadly i totaled him at the Cheesecake Factory (true story), but he gave me a few good years.  
as for my outfit, it's basically a compilation of my most loved items right now.  1. this Philanthropy white tee makes an appearance at least twice a week and usually gets slept in even more often.  it's ridic soft and it's white, so it goes with just about everything.  2. these Levis shorts from shop SXC are pretty much the ultimate cutoffs.  they sit high on the waist, they're not too short on the butt and they're a perfect faded wash.  3.  these Sam Edelman boots . . . . ummmm let's just say i have to force myself to wear anything other than these boots because i would legit wear them everyday if i didnt think my other shoes would get jealous.  they're seriously that good.  4.  this Free People camo coat is, well, it's camo, so honestly i dont know why i need to explain my love for it much further, but alas, it is the ultimate topper and a year round staple.  ok, so this guy is actually a score from last months Wantable edit (have you guys tried it yet?)  i love getting surprises at my door and every box is always full of fun new pieces to try!!  this one was obvi a keeper.  5.  my err day all day Henri Bendel crossbody is my fave new bag for summer.  i've been looking for a black bag with silver details since most everything i own is always with gold, and this one hit all my major needs.  room for my phone, keys, gum, etc.  adjustable crossbody style, and totally "cool girl" status.  so i'm off for more coffee, but i love you guys for stopping by!  have a great day!!



ALL IMAGES CURRENT VISUALS



No comments :

Post a Comment