Little White Dress


my obsession with white continues . . . .
truly though, who doesn't love an LWD??  (little white dress)
the style personifies summer for me.  its so crisp and clean and looks amazing against a bronzed summer glow.  much like the LBD, its perfect for most any occasion, and you can accessorize with just about any color/metal of your choosing.  its a no brainer really, every girl should own a LWD!!
this particular style is a light knit with ribbing and insets to give it extra intrigue.  I especially love the flounce of the skirt!!  and the second I saw it, I knew it was the perfect body to wear with my vintage chain belt.  any excuse to wear this belt makes me a happy girl!!
without totally over-accessorizing I kept everything gold and added a pop of color with these floral sandals.  they add an unexpected splash and I just love them!!
what's your favorite summer staple??

"stop saying I wish, start saying I will"

ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
white knit dress c/o styleXchange // chain belt Vintage similar here // floral sandal Charlotte Russe // aviators Aldo // "l" & "p" Dogeared // assorted bangles Alex and Ani and Bourbon & Boweties //
 midi rings Moon and Lola
 

No comments :

Post a Comment