Flirty Florals and a Bit of Lace

apparently Thursdays are meant for FASHION!!  at least as of late.  Charleston has been booking up my Thursday evenings for the past few months with amazing runway shows, fashion events and boutique openings!!  and I could not be more excited!  Its an excuse for a mommy night out, only this time, I actually brought along the hubs and made it a date night.  our first stop was the gallery opening of Shepard Faireys art exhibit.  we did a quick breeze through and headed over to
Bits of Lace for the grand opening of their newest location.  great music, fab food and of course plenty of refreshments kept me quite content and the company wasn't to shabby either.  my favorite boss man even joined in on the fun and he's oh so adorable, so I allowed him a cameo.  (I mean that bowtie is too cute not to post!) 
this look came together pretty quickly.  the dress was flirty and fun and appropriate for both events, so it was a no-brainer.  I paired it with this tomato red blazer to pull out the color in the dress and brightened it up with white accessories.  I just love the criss-cross back detail and I actually kept my jacket off for a bit of the night, but u know I can't help but layer . . . . even in this 90 degree heat!
 "a friend is someone who understands your past, supports your present, and encourages your future"

 dress styleXchange // blazer H&M similar here // tri-strap heels GoJane // "krya" sunnies Aldo // saddle bag H&M (old) // "on the mark" necklace Stella & Dot // "l" and "p" Dogeared //
watch Michael Kors
 

No comments :

Post a Comment