topknots for tibi

 Hampden Clothing teamed up with Tibi PR to put on a Fall Presentation Runway Show a couple of weeks ago, and I had the privilege of attending!! 
It fell on a Thursday night, which was a welcome "fashion break" to my regular mommy routine and even though it only lasted a couple of hours, I relished in the freedom of dressing up and hanging with my girls while gawking at the fall fashions that graced the catwalk.
I apologize for not taking my camera and snapping any runway looks, but thanks to Charleston Street Style, you can check them out HERE
Tibi tends to be a line full of bright colors and bold prints so I used that as inspiration when choosing my outfit.
This pink midi skirt is perfection and while I would usually pair it with a blousy top tucked in, I was feeling brazen and went for an edgier look with this criss cross crop top.  My metallic sandals are a go to now a days and gave the look an extra pop of color.  I wanted to keep the "cool girl" vibe going and channeled my inner "manrepeller" by topping it off with a denim jacket.
in not taking away from the neckline, I chose earrings over a necklace and pulled my hair up for a change.  i'm growing out my bangs (as if you couldn't tell) and the middle part worked well with my messy topknot.
excuse the photos, my girl was out with an injury, so the hubs had to put his camera man skills to the test to get these late night shots for ya'll.  and of course, Nix wanted in on the action!!
"fashion is not something that exists in dresses only.  fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."


special thanks to Terrence Edwards of Terrence Shot Me for capturing me at the event!!
top c/o styleXchange // skirt c/o styleXchange // denim jacket GAP // metallic heels GoJane
 


No comments :

Post a Comment