navy blue confidential

I don't know why I've been in such a fancy mood lately, usually i'm all cutoffs and rocker tees, but I've been embracing my womanhood lately and choosing more feminine pieces. 
Don't let the photograph fool you, i'm not actually this curvy, but that's the beauty of fashion.  You can easily find pieces to give the perception of a body you might not actually own!
You know by now I love some midi skirts.  I find it humorous that they're called high-waist when actually it just hits at your true waist!  and the knee length is super flattering on all shapes giving you that long lean line with the illusion of a curve.  
the bustier top has been popping up everywhere and I've been holding on to this one for a while.  I just needed to find the perfect bottom to style it with.  again, its giving me a bit more than I've actually got, but i'm definitely not complaining.
I still felt a bit "exposed" so the shawl definitely came in handy and added a touch of class. 
(sexy class, but class none the less)
its a bit monochromatic so the pop of pink/red makes a great splash to break up all that navy!
I promise to get back to my rocker roots, eventually!
 "there are so many beautiful reasons to be happy"

ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
bustier American Eagle similar here and here // midi skirt TJMaxx // "adrienne" pump Shoemint // shawl TJMaxx  // aviators H&M



No comments :

Post a Comment