faux fringe, bandage & booties

 happy Friday lovelies!!
admittedly, I have not been out on a Friday night in far too long, but that doesn't mean I can't dress as if I have a social life, right??
 after scrolling through my late night, night life photos, I noticed a bit of a trend . . . . apparently hot pink, black and denim are my go-to color combo for a night on the town, and almost always are they paired with some sort of leopard shoe.
I guess if it ain't broke, don't fix it, so here I go again with my fave collab of colors!!
i love a bandage skirt; i have a bit of a collection and although the midi skirt is the more popular style of the moment, i still think you can't go wrong with this classic mini
denim is always a go to for everyday of my life and this short sleeve chambray tee is a perfect balance to the hot pink and leather.  it gives it a downtown vibe without looking over-styled.
of course i let the accessories do all the talking and since neon is still a huge trend i will be wearing my favorite bib for another summer.
i think the collar style has technically run its course, but until i find a good replacement, this will be my go to neck candy!!
what's your signature late night style??  do you like to glam it up, or dress it down??
"accessories are the exclamation point of an outfit"
 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
denim tee TJMaxx // leather fringe jacket Forever 21 // pink bandage skirt styleXchange //
leopard fringe booties Betsey Johnson // lucite sunnies American Eagle similar here//
watercolor clutch Rachel Rachel Roy (old) // neon bib collar (old) similar here // assorted leather wrap bracelets styleXchange


No comments :

Post a Comment