Fringe Benefits

I have been on a mission to find camo jeans for a while now, and finally, I found this pair (on super sale no less) at American Eagle!!! 
the fit is amazing, they're super comfortable and the print is just dark enough to not look like hunting gear (game gear is a bit popular in these parts) and while I love the thrill of the hunt, i shoot for a great deal where i can get more bang for my buck, as in dollars, not does
while i'm not usually into a lot of black, I was feelin' the fringe so I kept the look on the dark side and rocked it out with some gold accents
again with the rocker tee, I know I know, i'm going through a bit of a phase right now, and I don't see it ending in the near future, so I suggest you join the band!
and with Forever 21 offering such a wide variety, they're really playing to my weakness of the moment
 this faux leather fringe jacket is also a f21 score (on sale now!)
i'm a sucker for fringe (and leather jackets) so I of course, I just had to have it!!
the moto style and gold details give it the added edge to take it from "on the reservation" to "ridin' my Harley" and while i'm more of a 4 wheeler girl than a biker babe, they do have great style!
"life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving"

 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
faux fringe moto jacket Forever 21 (ON SALE!!) // "the doors" muscle tee Forever 21 // camo jeans American Eagle (in store) // spike heels Boutique 9 similar here // le petit bowler ShoeMint //  
sunnies H&M 

No comments :

Post a Comment