a shopping we will go . . . .

its that time of year again, where Charleston finest get decked to the nines for fashion and fun under the tents in Marion Square
i am super excited to be covering the event this year and sharing all my adventures with you!
in preparation for a weeks worth of runway shows and various events about town, a girls gotta shop, am i right??
my go to for the hottest trends in town is styleXchange!
designer denim and party dresses, poolside or out on the town, this store leaves no fashion stone un-turned.
i had 2 very unhelpful helpers along for the trip, thank goodness for the extra large jar of suckers behind the counter to keep them occupied just long enough for mommy to try on a thing or 2
after a couple hours and 20 outfit changes i've got my week covered
now on to the jewels!!
with my helpers in tow and 5 inch heels on my feet, i was really regretting not grabbing a pair of flats before heading downtown, but i sucked it up, strapped Lincoln in the Bjorn and i headed down King Street to Moon and Lola to complete my looks
this store is the cutest!!  not only is the jewelry every monogram obsessed girls dream, but from the light display to the ampersand print, i wanted EVERYTHING!!
i stuck to my guns and picked out a pile of gold and a dainty piece or two.
my closet is ready!!
follow along on instagram and twitter to for up to the minute pics of the shows!
hope to see ya under the tents!!
"every day is a fashion show and the world is your runway"

No comments :

Post a Comment