water sports

it's finale time!!!  I must admit, by the time I made it to Saturday night of CFW I was so incredibly exhausted, and my legs felt like they had swollen to 3 times their normal width, so I was pretty relieved when the shows started and I got to sit down.  the style statement of the night was "sport chic" and trust me, sneaks were a serious contender, but as I said, my legs were beyond puffy, and being the vein woman that I am, I chose to endure the pain for a little height and slimming effect of a heel over the comfort of my hi-top chucks.  (the things we do for fashion, smh)  this neoprene body-con definitely fit the bill . . . er bump to set off the sporty vibe and topped it off with my laser cut moto and matching sandals.  pulling from the print of my dress, I kept my accessories in the primary family with red sunnies, blue bracelets, yellow clutch and some pops of gold for added measure. 
 "as water reflects the face, so one's life reflects the heart"

 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
dress Sweet Sinammon c/o Tres Carmen // moto KIIND OF c/o Belk // sunnies c/o SEE //
"harper" clutch c/o Taxidermy // "Monroe" studs c/o Moon & Lola //
chain link c/o Towne & Reese // watch Michael Kors // sandals GoJane //
lip "tequila sunrise" c/o Kismet Cosmetics

No comments :

Post a Comment