boob tube

ok guys, if this top looks familiar, it's because I own a washing machine and yes, I wash and wear the same things over and over again!!  on the real though, isn't it the most perfect stripe tee?  Friday's look was a bit more "girl on the go" so today I bring you "mommy-approved" .   Keeping with the same classics vibe, i styled it with this military vest and lace trim shorts.  no heels when I'm carrying precious cargo, so i swapped them out for theses super fun sandals.  unfortunately the exact pair is sold out, but I linked the double strap version below and I kinda think I need the nude pair!  what can I say, im a sucker for a faux rockstud!  back to this perfect tee, did I mention its actually a nursing top??  as a multi-tasking momma, I love it when my clothes are multi-purposed as well and this tee gets the job done.  i totally wasn't planning on actually feeding mav for these shots, but my little chunkers got hungry so a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do so this girl whipped it out and fed her hoss on the sidewalk in a neighborhood south of broad.  classy, i know, but honestly, the way this top lifts and separates at the chest, there is no way to even tell!  and after a few good burps he was happy as a clam and back to sleep so mommy could shoot the rest of her looks.  ahhh, the life of an infant.

 
 ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
on Mav: onesie - pant - socks via Carters
sandals Charlotte Russe // sunnies Ray-Ban // necklace I Adorn U c/o 9th & Elm //
watch Michael Kors // "on the dot" bangle Kate Spade c/o Belk //
bracelet Jenny Bird via Rocksbox
[receive your first month FREE using the code TARAXOXO2]

No comments :

Post a Comment