and that's just what they'll do

 This plaid has me hardcore craving cooler temps and late nights by the fire, who's with me?  Luckily, were headed to the mountains this weekend, and I could not be more excited!!  I have every chunky knit sweater I could find, packed up and the s'mores are ready.  I rented this (what looks to be) adorable ski shalet through Airbnb.  Has anyone booked through them before??  Im anxious to see if its as cute as I think its going to be.  I really love fall, like more than the average person.  Especially living in the country, you really get to experience all the beauty of the leaves changing.  So, usually I shoot downtown charleston or in the main part of my town, but I thought id give you a more realistic glimpse of my day to day.  We live in small town USA, aka the boro.   no big buildings, NO Starbucks!!!  The struggle is real, people.  But my home brewing skills are pretty legit, and I don't charge fifty cents for extra syrup.  Priority number one when living in farm country, is footwear!  Boots are basically a must have.  No heels needed this deep in the south, unless u don't mind them getting stuck in mud, and I most definitely mind.  I love the harness style boot because its just good old All American but with a little more edge than a cowboy boot.  So of course, my all American plaid seemed like the perfect pairing and this fringe bag that I scooped up during my blogger stay at has officially become my new "mom bag" for fall.   of course I still switch out to match my outfits, but this one is fully loaded and permanently planted by the door until suede is no longer in season.
 
"a lie will go round the world while truth is pulling its boots on"


Apricot Lane North Charleston plaid vest c/o
Hudson Jeans
Durango harness boots c/o
Circa 1910 necklace c/o
Bourbon & Boweties bangle set c/o
Kismet Cosmetics "vino" c/o



No comments :

Post a Comment