Maxi-mum Chic

happy Monday err, Tuesday!!!  sorry, i'm on vacation time!  we are staying in paradise with our best friends and their 2 boys and let me tell you, it is heaven! Currently, I am sitting poolside enjoying a mocktail with my bestie and soakin' up some rays. If you follow my insta, you know I already wore this dress to church a few weeks ago, but it's so easy breezy, I knew it would be perfect to bring to FLA. The print you guys, these photos don't even do it justice. It's definitely not new news that I love leopard print, but who knew blue and pink could be so gorgeous together?!  I stole these braids from my girl Chloe over at Topknots and Polkadots. If you're not already, go follow her, she's a doll and one of my blogger besties and you'll love her!! She was rocking these Dutch braids at brunch on Sunday, and I couldn't wait to try for myself! I think they give the look a whole new vibe, and of course I had to layer on a denim jacket because, idk, I just can't help but layer everything. back to this dress, it can actually be worn as maternity and is absolutely perfect for nursing, which is always my main concern when dressing. And lets be honest, most nursing styles are just not that cute. This sassy number comes from Pink Blush which not only offers women's clothing, but also a maternity site Pink Blush Maternity, that I wish I had known about when I was preggo, because the styles are so on trend and can still be worn in that post baby awkward phase. Should I take the plunge and go for babe #4, I will definitely be hitting them up to get me through those nine/ten months. Ok, so I'm totally schvitzing and I gotta take a dip, but I'll be back tonight with my vacay must haves. 
Enjoy your afternoon!!     
 "change your expectation for appreciation and the world changes instantly"
 
 
leopard maxi c/o Pink Blush
denim jacket 7 for all Mankind
shiraleah clutch TJ Maxx
white sandals GoJane
lucite sunnies Forever 21
gorjana v pendant necklace / sophie harper pave bar necklace / sophie harper x ring via Rocksbox [use code TARAXOXO2 to receive your first month FREE]
spiked midi rings / elton bangle c/o Kendra Scott
adria ear cuff / valrose ear crawler / starlet stud / rose hill bangle / starlet cuff / cono cuff / viseu bangles / starburst ring / halo ring c/o Moon & Lola
gleaming moment bangle / primrose sentiment wrap c/o Alex and Ani

No comments :

Post a Comment