a walk in the park

good afternoon babes!!
we're halfway through the day, making us that much closer to Friday which happens to be the most amazing holiday known as Donut Day!!!!  are you guys as stoked as I am??  not that I need any excuse to eat a donut, but I plan on eating at least a bakers dozen, because I take my holidays very seriously.  what I need to start taking seriously, is my fitness plan (or lack there of).  does anyone else struggle with this??  Mav will officially be 8 weeks old tomorrow meaning I can officially start aerobic activities and according to my ob, my body needs the workout.  can you say as if?!!  but it's true, I have put working out on the back-burner for the last decade, and while genetics have blessed me with a thin frame, kids have started to make it all droop.  so starting . . . . . Monday?  I mean, I should allow myself the weekend to indulge and be lazy, right??  right!!  so, starting Monday, I am hopping on the workout wagon and getting this saggy butt in tip top shape for summer!!  which is literally like a week away.  so . . . . I guess I better get on that!  for today, im relying on clever dressing to hide my problem areas!  i've been living in a sea of blue lately, so im switching it up with something pretty and pink!!  this blouse is so feminine and a bit peplum-ish (perfect for hiding my not so perfect post-baby pouch).  I didn't want to weigh it down with styling so I kept it pretty simple with a great fitting pair of light wash skinnies (spandex people, it works wonders) and these nude sandals; both of which are very much on the cheap side because this momma is always on a tight budget!  I added a slight pop of contrast with this metallic blue bag. what I didn't keep so simple was my accessories and since I love a good arm full of charms, I layered on a full set of Alex & Ani to complete the look.

 "femininity is the ultimate form of sophistication"
 

ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ

top 1.State c/o Belk // jeans H&M // heels Charlotte Russe // bag Brahmin c/o Belk //
sunnies Raen c/o Ditto [click HERE to receive your first month free]
charmed arm c/o Alex & Ani listed from top to bottom

No comments :

Post a Comment