leopard & lipstick

no matter what im wearing or where im going, one thing I never leave the house without is lipstick! 
on most days i have like 5 minutes to get ready, so its bedhead, fresh face, big sunnies, and a bold lip, and I promise you, no one is any the wiser!!  a lipstick can take any look to new heights and generally the bigger and bolder the better, so obvi, I was stoked to get some sick new shades from
Kismet Cosmetics.  every color is more fierce than the next, but my current crushes are this Vino and Vivianna, which I promise, you will see me wearing in many posts to come!  the color lasts all day (and until the morning if you forget to wash your face like I do way to often) and the finish is the most perfect semi-matte that you don't even need liner or gloss to set it in, which totally frees up room in my bag!!  so with my bold lip in place, I layered on my other favorite staple, Leopard!!  I have had this coat forever, and you've seen it on the blog before, but it will always be a fave of mine!  i linked up some pretty similar styles below.  toppers are always key for me, but even more with a growing bump.  options are slimming as I enter into these last few months, so being able to dress up a baggy tee is a major win!  I paired them both with these leather joggers, that im pretty obsessed with.  really anything leather gets me excited, but after seeing them all over the mags and blogs, I was pretty surprised to find them at an affordable price and the stretchy waistband isn't so bad either!  scroll down to my feet, and yes honey . . . the newest addition to my "faux-stud" collection has me squealing with buyers delight!!!  i am so in love with this shoe right now, so be prepared to see me wearing them like everyday!  a few finishing touches with this fab fedora and gold clutch and lots of vintage jewels.  off to the supermarket to make it my runway!!  happy hump day ladies!!
"pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together"
 
 ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ

faux fur Target (old) Splurge - Steal // shirt H&M // leather joggers H&M // heels GoJane //
clutch BCBGeneration // fedora The Minted Exchange // necklace Vintage //
lipstick "vino" c/o Kismet Cosmetics

1 comment :