call me cowboy

Happy 2015!!!
did this past year not fly by??  im kicking off the new year (pun intended) and embracing my city with a little southern style, cowgirl inspired look.  western wear and boho chic kind of ride on similar wave lengths, so I wouldn't say this is totally out of my ordinary style, but perhaps a bit more country than usual.  I have been on a bit of a sweater shawl kick lately, because they're so easy to layer and they subdue the bump.  paired with skinnies and as much fringe as possible, I think I've officially gone country, and I kinda like it!
"courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway"
 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
shawl Synergy Style // chambray Forever 21 // skinnies Chip & Pepper via Belk // hat Vestique // booties Betsey Johnson // bag Marshalls // bar necklace IadornU via 9th & Elm
 

No comments :

Post a Comment