all about that lace

I am so in love with this top, so it just had to make it back on the blog again!!  I originally wore it with my signature skinnies and red patent pumps (SEEN HERE), so I switched it up a bit and played into the whole leather + lace trend.  I was feeling some bright pops of color and paired it with this cobalt clutch and my neon rockstuds.  speaking of which, have y'all seen these knockoffs popping up everywhere lately??  from the flats to mid heel to the 4 inch stiletto, I kind of think I need to add a few more pairs to my collection.  you can't tell by these photos, but the bump is getting a bit out of control and since its socially unacceptable to show up without your pants on, i've resorted to mainly leggings, or the ever popular "hair-tie button hole" trick.  i totally cannot wait for warmer days so I can ride out the rest of this pregnancy in oversized mumus.
"ATTRACT what you expect, REFLECT what you desire, BECOME what you respect, MIRROR what you desire" 

ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
top c/o House of Sage // leggings Forever 21 // heels GoJane //
clutch styleXchange // sunnies RayBan

No comments :

Post a Comment