simplicity

ok, so initially when I saw this tank I thought it would be ironic for me to wear.  I mean, lets face it, my style is far from simplistic, but I do enjoy simplicity in life.  I did try so very hard to take note from my tank and keep my outfit simple and understated, but still very me.  I went with a black and white canvas, pairing my absolute favorite pair of jeans with this fab tuxedo vest.  I know some of you may be thinking, white denim, really??  yes really!!  white jeans are an absolute must have for fall, just make sure they're a thicker denim, and this pair has these killer zippers (reason numero uno why they are my fave) which makes them a bit more rocker and totally seasonless.  my sunnies kept with the black + white vibe and I added some primary pops of color with my blue clutch and red pumps.  I actually DID go for simplicity with my baubles and wore this classic chain necklace and my everyday watch.  plus a few rings, or 4 or 5, but they don't really count.
hope y'all have a fabulous Monday!!
 "in character, in manner, in style, in all things, the supreme elegance is simplicity"

ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
jeans Paige via TJMaxx // heels GoJane // clutch styleXchange //
sunnies Forever 21 // chain via styleXchange 

No comments :

Post a Comment