i heart greenville

took a family road trip this weekend for Christmas take 3!
we gathered up all my available siblings (there's 6 of us, so its a rare occasion for us all to be together at the same time), their significant others and our parents to celebrate the holidays, one last time!
having never been to Greenville, we played tourist for an afternoon
  
 
despite its painfully frigid temperatures (mind you, I think 50 degrees is cold) it is a charming town
fortunately, my hubs had pre-warned me of the wind chill so I was packed accordingly!
 I don't know what it is about my mother,
but she makes me want to channel my inner prepster and keep my look a bit more polished than usual, 
so I carefully chose this layered look with her in mind. 
 my only rule in layering is to stick with a color palette. 
I think you can add as many prints and patterns as you please as long as they all fall in the same spectrum of the color wheel.
 
threw in some pops of oxblood (it is the hot color of the season, afterall!)
and kept my accessories neutral
 stay bundled and fabulous!!
xoxo,
Tara Belle
 plaid button down Forever 21, heart sweater LC Lauren Conrad similar here, jeans Hudson, parka Old Navy(old) similar here, booties Betsey Johnson, bowler bag TJMaxx, knotted cupchain Stella & Dot similar here, sunnies Forever 21(in store), leather gloves TJMaxx similar here

No comments :

Post a Comment