down the old dirt road

the wind chill in Charleston has been RIDIC!!
having spent most of my day indoors, I was not prepared (or dressed appropriate for) the freeze!
I was, however, dressed for a day of play with my boys
these acid wash J Brand jeggings are a throw back to my days at sXc
i figure since Isabel Marant was rocking a similar style on her spring runway, maybe they're making a comeback . . . . . . ??
maybe they're not, i don't know, but I DO know that they are so incredibly comfortable, that i really don't care!
i paired them with this boyfriend tee and moto jacket to add a rocker vibe!
"of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt"
xoxo,
Tara Belle
tee Forever 21similar here, denim moto jacket H&M, skinnies J Brand similar here and here, kahsha hi-top wedge sneakers Target, sport tote Shoemint, xena necklace Jewelmint

No comments :

Post a Comment