braving the storm

I have a hate/hate relationship with the rain
I shouldn't say hate, cuz that's a super strong word,
but in sticking with the expression, yea, I kinda hate it!
I know its great for the environment and we need it for things to grow, blah blah blah
personally, I think mother nature is a jealous heffer who loves to ruin my hair and my heels!!
so I stuck it to her, put my best leopard fringe foot forward
and said "screw you rain!!  and your little puddles too!!"
  
 
  I thought it fitting to wear a military inspired jacket when fighting on the front lines of bad weather
and there's nothing like a lil leather on leather action to really make me feel empowered in my plight
 
 
 
(I know in reading this you might not sense my sarcasm, but those who know me, know that I rely heavily on sarcasm and I never take myself too seriously)
shout out to my baby nieces for making the best photogs a girl could ask for, and libs especially for battling the cold last night!  i love you both!! (equally!!  don't get it twisted ;))
 
now, go forth my little pretties!  and shine your light on the world!!
xoxo,
Tara Belle
military jacket Forever21(available in store) similar here and here, denim top American Eagle(old) similar here, faux leather pant Forever21(sold out) similar here, booties Betsey Johnson, studded bowler bag TJ Maxx score similar here, knotted cupchain Stella&Dot (old), rings Jewelmint

No comments :

Post a Comment