coffee shop confessions



good morning babes!!!  i am so excited for today's look because not only do i love it, but i get to show off my insanely talented friends work!!  seriously you guys, how good are these images??  i had the hardest time narrowing down the pics because one was better than the next and i cannot get enough of the moody vibes.  we were shooting for an upcoming project of his that i know will be amazing!!  so basically, he needed head shots of me in my favorite restaurant, but since i don't eat (kidding!) i suggested we partake in my favorite food group, caffeine!!  i love everything about a coffee shop; the smell of fresh beans, the pastries, the latte art, it all makes me a very happy girl.  so The Daily seemed ideal for our little photo sesh.  of course, he made me take off my sunnies for a few shots, which i wasn't happy about, but i was totally prepared for, so i went full on fall smokey shadow with a big bold lip.  now, for my outfit, yes, there's a lot of lady lumps going on today, i know, but i kinda like it.  i'm not usually a fan of the whole body-con look.  separates, sure, but a dress can be tricky, especially when you've had children and the pooch is ever present.  i will say, it is insanely comfortable. so i sucked it in as best i could for you guys and slung a jacket over my shoulders for good measure.  i absolutely love this brownish grey hue, and i'm desperately on the hunt to add more of it to my fall wardrobe.  i mixed up my metals with my shoes and accessories and even this antler clutch is 2-tone and i mean, die right?  it's pretty much THE most perfect clutch ever.  this look has me totally in the mood for fall, now if only i could look like this everyday?!  
 "a cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent"

ALL IMAGES CURRENT VISUALS

elizabeth & james sunnies c/o ditto [use code southernbelles to recieve your first month free]

special thanks to the daily charleston











No comments :

Post a Comment