peachy keen

yay, happy Friday!!!
I have to be honest, I am really struggling trying to keep a schedule with this new little addition.  if he's not eating or pooping, he's sleeping and all I want to do is stare at him all day while trying to keep 2 crazy toddlers from jumping all over him.  its a balance i have yet to master, so my posts will most likely be pretty sporadic the next few weeks, but I promise i will do my best to quickly get through the last of my maternity looks.  its been so gloomy all week, so I though I would brighten it up a bit with this pretty little peach blouse.  my bestie owns this amazing pop-up shop Synergy Style and lucky me, I get first dibs on all the goodies!!  this blouse was oh so perfect to priss up this big boy bump (and ps, its totally not maternity, i just bumped up a size) so the moment i saw it, I knew it was a must have!!  I always love peach/blush tones against my pale complexion and the lace trim is so feminine and flattering.  I paired them with light wash skinnies (also non-maternity, but totally rockin the belly band to make them fit) and lots of white and pearl accessories to match the trim.  thanks for hangin in there with me, i hope you all have a wonderful (hopefully dry) weekend!!!
 "i am too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful, and too determined to be defeated"

ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
 
top c/o Synergy Style // skinnies J Brand // bag Old Navy // heels Lulus // sunnies Aldo //
"&" c/o Carrie Grace Shop // "love" c/o Towne & Reese // earrings Synergy Style //
chain link c/o Towne & Reese // watch Michael Kors

No comments :

Post a Comment