crochet


you guys, im blushing!!!!  ok ok, not really me, but this wall and my shoes and my pout, they are all totally blushing!!!!  and, i mean, who doesn't love a little blush pink, am i right??  i'm really excited this color is making a comeback, because it is most definitely one of my favorite all time colors.  and, if you haven't already noticed by my instafeed, im kindof in this ballerina mindset at the moment.  this Hunter Bell dress right here is totally feeding my delicate and dainty obsession!!  i mean, how gorgeous is every little detail??  from the itty bitty straps to the crochet overlay to that gorgeous handkerchief hemline, this is like the ultimate lbd!!  much like monday's post, this dress needed no styling.  it is stealing the show all on its own, so i went for neutral accessories and braided my hair into a mini crown so that every last detail could be seen!!  i promise i'm going to figure out this whole tutorial thing and show you guys how i achieve my braids!!  have a happy hump day!!

xx


ALL IMAGES CURRENT VISUALS

Hunter Bell NYC baxter maxi dress c/o




No comments :

Post a Comment