blondes really do have more fun

well, they do when they're pint sized and dressed in my favorite color . . . leopard!!  
this little diva is Lady Leah a 7 year old pure bread chihuahua with beautiful blonde locks and a button nose and by far my favorite "furry friday" companion to date!!
she is on the market for a new bestie / fashion momma (or daddy) 
check out the link to her profile here
and browse her adoptable posh pals at Peanut's Place!!
not to be upstaged by my puppy pal, i pulled this skirt to help me swish and twirl my way down thru our walk
as you know, i am always a sucker for fringe and leather (faux of course) so this skirt was a given
denim shirts have slowly taken over my closet and they pair so well with everything (in my opinion), so this bleached out style helped add a touch of southern chic while the piled on turquoise accessories solidified the western boho vibe i was going for.
i toyed with a few shoe options and opted for these nude strappy sandals to keep focus on the skirt!
twirling my way into the weekend!!!
"attitude is everything, so pick a good one"


ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
denim top American Eagle (old) similar here and here // faux leather fringe skirt Forever 21 similar here and here // "elizabeth" sandals Shoemint // aviators H&M 

No comments :

Post a Comment