Embracing the Love!!

Literally, this week has been AMAZING!!!!!
i really took a leap of faith when starting this blog and hoped for the best, and i must say, i am really feeling the love!!
not only was i featured as today's "mom in heels" on www.rattlesandheels.com
(check out my article here)
but i was also blessed to have been nominated for a Liebster Award!!
thank you so much Chimere of Glam4Glam for this honor!!!

she had the following questions to ask of me:

Who is your current style icon?
is now and forever will be Kate Hudson, i just love her laid back approach to fashion
Who is your favorite designer?
Isabel Marant, not that i can afford it, but every piece is so beautifully embellished, its like bohemian art!
What is your favorite online store?
h&m!!  im so stoked they're finally shipping to the us!!
Why did you start blogging?
as a fashion outlet!  my poor husband can only take so much
What are your plans for growing your blog in 2014?
organically!
i want to make it because people love my point of view and what i have to say about life & style.  
If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be and why?
im not really into celebrities but if he was still alive, maybe frank sinatra could serenade me with his music!
What is your dream job?
this truly is my dream job!!
i would love for it to grow into something where i can make it to NYFW and sit front row, but as long as i get to stay at home with my boys and talk fashion all day with you pretty people, im accomplishing my dreams every day!
If you could wear only one accessory what would it be and why?
hmmm . . . this is a hard one.  i have so many pieces that are near and dear to my heart.  so i can only narrow it down to 3; my engagement ring, obvi!, my p&l necklaces for my boys and my antique diamond ring from my Nana.
What is your least favorite fashion trend?
leggings!!!!  please please please make them stop!!  they are not pants, and they don't look cute!
i know they're comfy, but unless your wearing a top that covers your bum you shouldn't leave the house!!!!!
"a good life is when you assume nothing, do more, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you actually are"
xoxo,
Tara Belle

No comments :

Post a Comment