Sporty Neon Moto

I love a good trend, especially one that comes back around that I was smart enough to hold on to!
Remember when moto jeans were a must have??
every who's who in the world of celebrity owned a pair, so of course I had to get me some!
flash forward 4 years and they're makin a comeback!!
its not quite the necessity it was when I originally purchased them, but they are definitely making their presence known (mostly in leather) and I have always had a soft spot for these babies!
throw in a pop of neon and wedge sneakers and were officially trendy!

i was feelin' a bit sporty (insert british accent here) in my get-up so i thought i'd try some new styling with my hair to pull the look together.
mi madre was convinced a straight blowout with full bangs would look chic, so here's to you ma . . .
i finally gave in and i must say, im diggin' it!
probably not for my day to day (i am a bed head kinda girl, afterall,
but i do like a sleek look every now and then)
have a happy healthy new year!!
xoxo,
Tara Belle
sweater H&M available in store or similar here, tee Forever21, moto jeans J Brand similar here and here, sneakers Target, bag StyleMint

No comments :

Post a Comment