birthday suit


I cannot believe this is my last year as a twenty something chica . . . . . when did I get so old??
since today is my birthday, I thought it best I wear a suit of sorts, and what better than this flirty fun floral set from MinkPink!!
I am totally in love with the matched sets that have been popping up everywhere for summer and this print is no exception.  The layered crop top and high-waisted shorts show off the tiniest sliver of skin and flow to perfection in the summer breeze. 
and hello!!  total Bonus alert!!  they're separates!!  this means I have the opportunity to style each item individually, which is basically 3 looks for the price of 1!!!
I've been groovin' on these circle sunnies for a 60's vibe and my layered chains still keep it fresh and funky.
I slipped on my fave metallic sandal and the cutest little Lucite coin purse for a burst of color.
pop of pink on my pout and this girl is ready to "party like it's my birthday!!"

 "age is strictly a case of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter"
 
ALL IMAGES MARIE RODRIGUEZ
floral set MinkPink c/o styleXchange // metallic sandals GoJane // coin clutch Saturday Kate Spade // sunnies Aldo // double chain styleXchange // "xoxo" Moon and Lola // "l" and "p" Dogeared // bangles c/o Alex and Ani
 


No comments :

Post a Comment